Vardenafil is mass produced under the brand name of Levitra. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It relaxes the penile muscles and induces good blood flow in the penis which helps in proper erection. These tablets may cause a variety of side effects in a male so one should always maintain proper guidelines for consuming this erectile dysfunction medication.
Let your doctor know your medical history before taking Levitra
The drug should always be used under proper guidelines and instructions from the doctor. As it may interact with other medications and can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure so you should always inform the doctor about the medicines that you are consuming before starting the consumption of this ED drug. It should also not be used while a person is on nitrate drugs as it may cause severe chest pain. In case if people hesitate to share their problems with the doctors they can switch to online doctors who are available in an online pharmacy 24/7. People can share their problems without any hesitation because there is no face to face contact. After they consult the online doctor they also get the privilege to buy levitra without prescription online from the same pharmacy. You should inform your doctor if you have the following problems before being prescribed with the medication:
- Heart diseases or cardiovascular problems.
- Previous or genetic history of QT syndrome
- High blood pressure
- Diseases of liver or kidney
- History of blood diseases such as anaemia, leukaemia, and myeloma
- Gastric ulcers
- Inherited retinal problems
- Deformity of penis
- Hearing or vision problems
Taking the drug decreases blood flow to the eye which may add to the sudden loss of vision. Vardenafil is also not recommended for people having coronary artery diseases or having the problems like diabetes and high cholesterol. These cautions must be kept in mind and should be informed by the physician.
Follow these guidelines for taking Levitra properly
- Levitra should be taken as per the direction of the doctor. You should follow the direction given in the prescription and consume it only as the doctor has prescribed.
- There is no such regulation for taking the drug with food. It can be swallowed with food or without food as per the preferences of the user. The tablets are usually consumed before having sexual intercourse.
- Consume the medication at least 60 minutes before having sex. The medicine will help you to achieve a successful erection and to maintain it when the sexual stimulation occurs. Without proper stimulation, an erection will not occur.
- One should not consume more than a tablet in a single day. You should immediately contact your physician if the erection is painful or last for very long, as a longer erection can be harmful to you penis’ health.
- The drug should be stored away from heat and light at room temperature.
- One should take the dosage only as prescribed. It is not a drug of daily usage. It is only used before sexual conjugation http://buzzpharmacy.net/ so one should not worry about missing a dose. If you have consumed an overdosage of the drug then it is best to call the doctor and ask for help.
What should I avoid while on Levitra dosage?
One should not consume grapes or grape juice as it interacts with Vardenafil causing adverse effects. You must restrain yourself from drinking alcohol while on Levitra dosage.
Sex is an important part of our lives and erectile dysfunction lessens the joy of our conjugal life. So follow the above guidelines, treat your impotence and have a happy sex life.